Thursday, April 17, 2014

Fear part2

When I was explaining to the class my fear, I was expecting them to take it as joke as if it were a pointless fear. I saw some understanding of my fear as I was presenting it. After I finished talking about my fear, it reminded a lot of my classmates of seeing shadows at night moving through the rooms. When the instructor said what my underlining fear was, I had a better understanding of my fear, because the fear I was presenting was only the surface of what my real fear is. The fear I have is still present, and probably always will be because of things I have seen in the past, and some movies are still good at holding that fear today. I think I would have changed the way in which I presented because I feel like the way in which it was delivered to the class made it sound more like a joke than an actual fear. I am glad the class was able to look past the passive remarks I made about my fear, and saw what was really bothering me and had an understanding of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment