Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Class take away 10

What stood out to me most in class is when we were on the subject of the human body during us presenting our thoughts of what fear is and why we have fear. We talked of how as soon as one is born, they begin to decay. I thought everyone knew this because is it something that I learned a long time ago, how long ago, I do not remember, but I do remember being told that as the body ages minute by minute, second by second, our body decays. The expressions of shock from some of my fellow classmates in this class kind of made me chuckle. I chuckled because I was shocked they did not know about the body slowly decaying, but for the most part I chuckled because their expressions were priceless. This experience leads me to do things to get reactions. I enjoy most reactions, such as those who are kind of thrown aback on some of the silly little things I do. I find that funny. Reactions that I do not like, which I do not think anyone would like, are aggressive reactions to those silly little things I do, such as yelling at me. One of many reasons for me loving to draw is to see what reactions I get of my drawings, which is true for any artist. Seeing how people react to a piece of art is the most amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment