Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Class take away 9

What stood out to me in class today was the instructor's outfit and how it tied into her personality. When I first had Beth as an instructor in photoshop, I thought she would be the same old instructor like all the other instructors I have had in the past. When I got to know her a bit more throughout the classes I have had her as an instructor, I began seeing a fun outgoing person. The purple and green outfit she was wearing Monday, expressed how outgoing, bold, and daring she is. She kind of looked like a witch to me. A witch whom's power comes from the earth. I could see her shooting vines out from under her sleeves, and growing other kinds of plants out of the ground to grab hold of an attacker and throw them cross-country. Thanks Beth, you have got my creative juices flowing with your awesome outfit ^.^ Why my instructor's outfit stood out to me the most in class Monday is because she reminded me of how I usually try to dress to my personality. I love wearing a lot of black, and I am most happy when I am wearing black with spikes and studs like the 80s/90s alternative goth style. I have not dressed like that since I graduated high school and was a freshman at IUPUI. I think I will be dressing like that again because it did make me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment